2.08.2009

Playlist 2-8-09

Oasis - Shock Of
Decemberists - From my Own True Love/ I'm Sticking with You
Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah - Is this Love?
Noah & The Whale - Shape of My Heart
She & Him - Really Got a Hold On Me
REM - I'm Gonna DJ
Muse - Map of the Problematique
O'Death - Home
Ben Folds - Hiroshima
Radiohead - House of Cards
Yves Klein Blue - Polka
Shiny Toy Guns - Ghost Town
Coldplay - Viva La Vida/Life in Technicolor II
Cursive - Harold weathervein
Bright Eyes - Arc Time
Peter Bjorn & John - Nothing to Worry about
Morrissey - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Felice Brothers - Radio Song
Grand Archives - Swan Matches
Kaiser CHiefs - Spanish Metal
The Von Bondies - Pale Bride
THe Nightwatchman - Saint Isabelle
My Morning Jacket - Wordless Chorus
Franz Ferdinand - No You Girls
Polyphonic Spree - Mental Cabaret
The Editors - Munich
Beck - Derelict

No comments: