5.03.2009

5/3/09 Playlist

Here's the 5/3/09 Playlist:

Angeline - Howlies
Closer - Kings of Leon
Index Moon - Grand Archives
Start a War - The National
I Don't Wanna Die (In A Hospital) - Conor Oberst
Ash - Murder By Death
Hollow Man - REM
Whatever it Takes - Tom Morello, the Nightwatchman
Saint Isabelle - Tom Morello, the Nightwatchman
I Got Mine - Black Keys
Rocketman - My Morning Jacket
If You Would Come Back Home - William Fitzsimmons
Pictures of an Only Child - ...Trail of Dead
Swagger - Vox Jaguars
Backyard - Guster
Could Well Be In - The Streets
I Know What I Am - Band of Skulls
In Order - Halloween, Alaska
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell - Morrissey
One Horse Town - The Thrills
Don't Listen to the Radio - The Vines
Mansard Roof - Vampire Weekend
The Underdog - Spoon
The End of the World - The Cure
Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
Saturday Morning - Eels
Nothing to Worry About - Peter Bjorn & John
Read My Mind - The Killers
Not Over You - Chester French

See you next week!

Remember, check www.twitter.com/skinnermike tomorrow for more free Streets tracks!

No comments: