6.21.2009

June 21, 2009 PLAYLIST

The New Amsterdams - Turn out the light
Noah and the Whale - Shape of my heart
William Fitzsimmons - If you would come back home
Bon Iver - Skinny love
Iron and Wine - Swans and the Swimming
Miike Snow - Song for no one
Spoon - don't you evah
Modest Mouse - guilty cocker spaniels
the Killers - Spaceman
The Postal Service - The district sleeps alone tonight
Dinosaur Jr. - I want you to know
My Morning Jacket - I'm amazed
Art Brut - The Passenger
Anya Marina - Move you
MGMT - Kids
Peter Bjorn and John - Nothing to worry about
Amazing Baby - Headdress
Howlies - Angeline
Operation Aloha - Failure
Pixies x2- Where is my mind/Wave of Mutilation
Howling Bells - Cities Burning Down
Clem Snide - With all my heart
Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley band - ten women
sonic youth - rain on tin
the Decemberists - the hazards of love (the prettiest whistles...)
Beck x2 - I think I'm in love/ Chemtrails
Margot and the Nuclear So & So's - skeleton key
Belle & Sebastian - Piazza New York Catcher
Fountains of Wayne - Michael and Heather at the baggage claim
Rogue Wave- Lake Michigan
The Shins -Sea Legs
Band of Skulls - Light of the morning
the Thrills - Teenager
The Kooks - Sway
Stereophonics - my friends
Vampire Weekend - A Punk
Radiohead - Paranoid Andriod
Polyphonic Spree - Light and Day
Architecture in Helsinki - That Beep
CSS - Move

Hope you enjoyed the show! Listen in next week for some more great music and a few surprises :)

No comments: