7.17.2011

Playlist 07.17.2011

This week on the Campus Buzz: Something great happens (G-Rated makes a comeback!!) and something annoying happens (all technology goes to crap).

Plus this was the last two-hour Campus Buzz segment. We're a three-hour program starting next week!!

In Ruins - Fol Chen
Elephant Gun - Beirut
Sister Wife - Alex Winston
Stillness is the Move - Dirty Projectors
Wonder No More - Bronze Radio Return
*The Grand Optimist - City & Colour
*Scissors - Bear Lake
Tunnels - The Lonely Forest
*Undone - Kids at Risk
Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
*I Sold My Bed, But Not My Stereo - Capital Cities
Cut Your Hair - Pavement
*No Diggity - Graffiti6
*Crystalfilm - Little Dragon
*So Say I - My Summer
*Jesus Came to My Birthday Party - The Middle East
A More Perfect Union - Titus Andronicus
Go Outside - Cults
*Holdin' On To Black Metal - My Morning Jacket
*Houdini - Foster The People
Beg, Steal, Borrow - Ray LaMontagne
New York City Hotel Blues - Margot and the Nuclear So & So's
Anything At All - Hey Champ
My Propellor - Arctic Monkeys
God Only Knows - Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jr.
*You're So Square - Cee Lo Green

*Indicates new music

No comments: