3.03.2013

3.3.13 Playlist


It's here, it really is!

Before you move on to our playlist for the evening (lotta new music to check out, too), want you to think back a couple months and remember Milo Greene. They'll be in our area next week (8, 9, & 10 to be exact) and even playing with Stars!! If you're lucky and around, you should check it out. 


I’m Shakin’ – Rooney
*Kinda Shakin’ – The Kingston Springs
Up Up Up – Givers
Little Girl – Death From Above 1979
Curs in the Weeds – Horse Feathers
Tell Me In The Morning – Cold War Kids
*Lovely Girl – Ariel + the Undertow
All My Friends – Amos Lee
Malefic Dowery – of Montreal
(If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To – Weezer
Yet Again – Grizzly Bear
*I Wanna Dance – SKATERS
Round and Round – Imagine Dragons
Ghost to Me – Youth Lagoon
Ho Hey – The Lumineers
Pick Me Up – Air Traffic Controller
*Une Version Amelioree de la Tristesse – Peter Peter
Sister Wife – Alex Winston
I Am Warm & Powerful – Some Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Fake Empire – The National
I’m Not Talking – A.C. Newmann
Faust Arp – Radiohead
*Jolene – Hey Ocean!
Fox’s Dream of the Log Flume – mewithoutYou
What’s The Matter – Milo Greene
*Dream Alone, Wake Together – Young Dream
Love, Love, Love (Love, Love) – As Tall As Lions
Fairytale Lullaby – Bombay Bicycle Club
Fake Moustache – Husky
*Leave It All Behind – STRFKR
Massachusetts – Ra Ra Riot
*Wooly Mammoth – Local Natives
*Breakers – Local Natives
I’m Shakin’ – Jack White
Sahara Mahala – The Jezabels
House – Ben Folds
*I Spy – Mikhael Paskalev
*My Number – Foals
Your Favorite Music – Clem Snide
Bicycles in Sleep Cycles – A Great Big Pile of Leaves
Boiled Frogs – City and Colour
Rainbounce – Reptar
Low Wishes – Air Review
Rolled Together – The Antlers
*Through the Glass – Atlas Genius
Lion Face Boy – Seabear
Take, Take, Take – The White Stripes

*Denotes New Music

No comments: