6.07.2015

6/7/2015 Playlist

Here's what Stetzosonic played! Thanks for all the requests!

Brianstorm - Arctic Monkeys
D is For Dangerous - Arctic Monkeys
Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys
*Cement - Citizen
Gengar! Gengar! Hengar! - Dowsing
Asleep - Makthaverskan
*No Mind No Money - Beach Baby
Poor Lenore - Wavves
*You're Gone - Summer Camp
*Last Year - Joanna Gruesome
*Emily - Girlpool
Thanks For The Killer Game of Crisco Twister - Minus the Bear
January 1979 - MeWithoutYou
*Run - COIN
Sweet Emotion - The Kooks
*Lavos - Talkie
*We're Falling - Little Children
*Darkness of the Dream - The Tallest Man on Earth
Brainy - The National
I Need My Girl - The National
*Goal Mind - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Change - Alex G
The Medic - Foxing
*Multi-Love - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
*Mark My Words - Holly Miranda
*Hollywood Teeth - No Joy
Safety - Football Etc.
*Poor Queen - Thee Oh Sees
No Good Before Noon - Into It. Over It.
I Think I'm Old Enough - Adult Mom
*Gertrudis, Get Through This! - Mourn
American Girls and French Kisses - Beach Slang
My Name is Jonas - You Blew It!
*Young Girls - PINS
*Foolin Around - Crocodiles
*Saber-Tooth & Bone - Surfer Blood
*Put Me Down - Aquilo
*Get The Point - My Morning Jacket
A Keepsake - empire! empire! (I was a lonely estate)
Never Meant - American Football
No Coast - Braid
*Giant - Django Django
*Drag - Day Wave
Soft Spoken - Tigers Jaw
Why Am I Not Going Underwater? - Snowing
*The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Carry The Zero - Built to Spill
*Gimme All Your Love - Alabama Shakes
Lazy Eye - Silversun Pickups
Victoria - Joyce Manor

*Denotes New Music



 

No comments: