9.18.2016

9.18.2016 Playlist

CHRVCHES - Leave A Trace
Wavves - My Head Hurts
The Killers - Shadowplay
Discover - Osaka Loop Line
Zipper Club - Small Town*
Grouplove - Welcome To Your Life*
Saint Motel - At Least I Have Nothing
Blonder - Talk To Me*
Meadowlark - Headlights*
Morgan Delt - Some Sunsick Day*
overlord - Mission To Mars*
Klangstof - Sleaze*
Foals - Mountain At My Gates
Colony House - You Know It
Bad Suns - Even In My Dreams, I Can't Win*
The National - Blank Slate
The National - Lemonworld
Walker Lukens - Lifted*
Paper Pilots - Romancing Glances
Omar Rodriguez Lopez - Saloenliaze*
Cameron AG - Walk Your Line*
City and Colour - Comin' Home
Kishi Bashi - m'lover*
Video Age - Regulars
First Aid Kid - My Silver Lining
Dawes - We're All Gonna Die*
The Paper Kites - Bloom
Teenage Fanclub - I'm in Love*
Chain Wallet - Faded Fight*
The Gaslight Anthem - The Diamond Church Street Choir
Pixies - Tenement Song*
Wilco - We Aren't the World (Safety Girl)*
Darwin Deez - Constellations
Gregory Alan Isakov - Big Black Car
The Lumineeers - Ophelia
Allah-Las - Could Be You*
Royal Canoe - Somersault*
JPNSGRLS - Bully For You
Edison Chair - We Got History*
morgxn - home*
Gringo Star - Get Closer*
Death By Unga Bunga - Fight!*
Alexandra Savior - M.T.M.E*
Grumbling Fur - Strange the Friends*
Beach Slang - Atom Bomb*
Young Empires - House Lights

*Designates New Music

No comments: