7.23.2017

07.23.2017 Playlist

Neighbors - Grizzly Bear *
Glue - Fickle Friends
Tell Me – BROS *
Phase Me Out – VÉRITÉ *
Clearest Blue - CHVRCHES
Elevate - St. Lucia
----INTERVIEW WITH BLOND AMBITION----
Shasta - Blonde Ambition
Oh My My - TRACE
Another Pill to Take – See *
Feeling Ok - Best Coast
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Valley Boy - Wolf Parade *
Strangest Thing - The War On Drugs *
Afraid – The Neighbourhood
Baby Came Home 2 – The Neighbourhood
I Am Everyone Else - Declan McKenna *
Smoke - Mosa Wild *
Keeping Your Head Up - Birdy
Kubadiver – Zuli *
Burn Out Blues - Washed Out *
In A Dream – Cornelius *
Churchill - Sun Seeker *
You & I - Twinsmith *
St. Marie - High Highs *
Walls - Mammút *
Leather Jacket - Marvelous Liars *
Way It Goes - Hippo Campus
Dream Dream - Secret Colors *
Someone To You (Acoustic) – BANNERS *
Only You - Yoke Lore
Jumpstarting - Deer Tick *
I Will Spite Survive - Deerhoof *
Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second – STRFKR
I Love My Friends – Foster The People *
Static Space Lover – Foster The People *
Saw You In A Dream - The Japanese House *
Bad Boy - Dan Croll *
Thin World – Dream Vacation *
The Places We’ve Been - Lost Horizons *
Indian Summer - Blood Cultures *
Summer Skin – Death Cab For Cutie
Pine and Clover - Chad VanGaalen *
Preludes – Craig Finn


Song Name - Artist / Band Name (*designates new music)

No comments: