3.31.2019

03.31.2019 Playlist

Wasting My Time - Hannah Cohen
Keeping Time - Angie McMahon
Turn The Light - Karen O and Danger Mouse
Poison The Well - Modest Mouse
Hi, I’m Waiting - repeat repeat
I am a War Machine - SONTALK
Outnumbered - The Foreign Resort
Bloom - Savoir Adore
The Surface - The Dodos
Like A Child Does - Diane Coffee
Night Running - Cage The Elephant & Beck
Find Someone - A R I Z O N A
Take My Mind - Guards
Future Retro Super Soul - Jane Holiday
Love on the Line (Call Now) - Her’s
Low Beam - Her’s
Hologram - Tacocat
Just My Luck - Ages and Ages
Bad To Worse - Ra Ra Riot
My Own Heaven - Bea1991
Outside - MorMor
Darjeeling - Barrie
Love Is All You Love - Band of Skulls
How Are You Gonna Lose - Bad Sounds
Scrawny - Wallows
Everything Is Good Now - Foreign Air
Give a Little - Maggie Rogers
NYC - JR JR
Talk - Two Door Cinema Club

No comments: