5.12.2019

05.12.2019 Playlist


Deal girl in the pool. - girl in red
Back Seat Driver (Spirit Guide) - Bear Hands
Hard to Believe - Charly Bliss
Pictures - Judah & the Lion (feat. Kacey Musgraves)
Remember When  - Wallows
B.O.M.D. - Clairo (feat. Danny L Harle)
Floating By - Washed Out
Still Clean - Soccer Mommy
Epitaph - Hippo Campus
Thirteen - Big Star
You & I - Colony House
Who Knows Who Cares - Local Natives
Caught In The Middle - Paramore
Simplify - Young the Giant
The Kids Don’t Stand A Chance - Vampire Weekend
Summer Skin - Death Cab for Cutie
Feel Love - From Indian Lakes
My Bark Is Your Bite - Blaeavon
Bitter Sea - BRAEVES 
Follow you - Zuli
Disappear Here - Bad Suns
Long Distance Call - Phoenix
Old Friends - Pinegrove
Say Something Loving - The xx
Settle - Two Door Cinema Club
Fallingwater - Maggie Rogers
Goodbye - Bleachers 
Sarah - Electric Guest

Tonight was my (Sarah's) last show. I played some of my favorites of the show's format and from the past years, and a few brand new favorites in the beginning.

Thank you to all the artists and promoters who make this show possible and introduced me to an amazing world of music.

This show means so much to me and has been an exceptional part of my college experience - I can barely even begin to put it into words.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Best of luck to Jimmy and Faith who will do amazing things!

No comments: