8.05.2019

8.4.2019 Playlist

One Day - Slaughter, Beach, Dog
Radio - Ty Segall
Real Thing - Middle Kids
Summer’s Song - Villagers
Floating - Slide
The More I Say - The Catching
Show Me - Mikal Cronin
Real Thing - Middle Kids
Pace - Close Talker
I See You - Missio
Daisy - POND
Ready To Let Go - Cage The Elephant
Body Chemistry - The Drums
Cool - Soccer Mommy
Remember When - Wallows
Autoportrait - Demob Happy
I’m The Dog - Matchstick Skeletons
Sofia - Clairo
I Wouldn’t Ask You - Clairo
Wake Me Back Up - Boniface
House of Cards - New Language
Peaches - Miynt
Stupid - G Flip
I Think You’re Wonderful - Husky Loops
Keeping Time - Angie McMahon
Hey, Ma - Bon Iver
Cornerstone - Arctic Monkeys
Ribs - Lorde
Giving Up - Whitney
Simplify - Young The Giant
Pristine - Snail Mail
Encore - Catfish and the Bottlemen

Patience - Tame Impala

No comments: