10.23.2011

Playlist 10.23.2011

This week on The Campus Buzz: about a million things happened. The Violet Femme and The David Rind Experience tore up the town at the CMJ Music Marathon, The Violet Femme brought home a cool new poster, a handful of photos were taken and the comrades saw more bands than they could count. Everyone is currently exhausted and exhilarated.

Tune in next week for an interview with the Hush Now!


Up Up Up – Givers
Noche Nada – Givers
*I’ll Drown – Soley
Come Back Home – Two Door Cinema Club
Lost in the Dark – Milagres
*Sincerely, H.C. Pregerson – Emperor X
Say You’re the First – Sky White Tiger
Returning the Shard – Sky White Tiger
*We Are Young – fun.
The Most Trustworthy Tin Cans – Maps & Atlases
*I Am a Hologram – Mister Heavenly
*Stop – Twin Sister
Santa Fe – Beirut
*Change the Sheets – Kathleen Edwards
*The City Has Left You Alone – Kevin Devine
*Stumbling Man – Vanish Valley
Rooftops – Hush Now
*Gay Pirates – Cosmo Jarvis
At Least I Have You – Mates of State
*Went to the City – Crooked Fingers
Your Ex-Lover is Dead – Stars
Bridges – Fallulah
I Lay My Head - Fallulah
*Wonder Who You’re Singing For – Hess is More
*Maps & Destinations – I Build Collapsible Mountains
*In Our Circles – Guineafowl
*Deconstruction – Fanfarlo
Dolly – Fruit Bats
*July – Youth Lagoon
Oh My God – Cults
Weathervanes and Chemicals – Team Me
*Take What You Need – Musikanto
O’ Sister – City & Colour
Outta My System – My Morning Jacket
*Too Much On Your Mind – Sun Wizard
In the Areoplane Over The Sea – Neutral Milk Hotel
Thistle & Weeds – Mumford & Sons
If I Had a Boat – James Vincent McMorrow
Don’t Carry it All – The Decemberists
Dark Storm – The Jezabels
Walk Me Down – Gospel Claws
Chop and Change - The Black Keys
Don't Lose Yourself - The Orbans

*Denotes new music

No comments: